Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materail::||SUS 304||Guaruntee:||1 Year|
|Blade:||10 Pcs||Dimension:||800(L) ×430(W) ×1220(H)mm|
garlic processing equipment,
garlic processing unit
TJ-307 CE Approved Commercial Vegetable and Fruit Crush Machine
Broken Machine Onion Mincer Chili Garlic Grinder
Description of garlic grinding machine:
1. This machine is used to grind the vegetable into mud like; the material can be garlic, ginger, onion, spinach, lotus roots, potato, etc.
2. For this machine you should first to keep your material into less than 200mm size.
3. At the same time you should keep no sand, husk into the machine because this will hurt the machine. The machine is made of stainless steel.
4. It can stir the fresh or bloated capsicum into small pieces. Meanwhile, it can cut the garlic, ginger, potato, spinach, onion or lotus root into strips.
5. It’s a good choice of flavoring plants and processing plants because the amount of knives is freely used.
|Item||Vegetable & Fruit Crush Machine|
1. Q: How is The Quality Of The Products?
A: With the goal of becoming the leading brand in this filed, we keep exploring in research,quality development for the past 15 years. We are confident to satisfy you with our guaranteed quality.
2. Q: How to Operate And Install The Machinery?
A: Manuals will be provided together with machinery;and we usually assemble the machinery and test it before shipment.
3. Q: What is The Solution For Faults During The Use Of The Machinery?
A: You shall send us the details of the machinery and the failure statements with a photo or a video if necessary,Then we will offer you the professional instructions and suggestions until the machinery works normally.
4. Q: What Details Are Important Before Ordering The Processing Line?
A: The processing materials, capacity requirements,ichnography of your plant,and also your kind customized requirements shall be provided to us before making accurate plans for you.
5. Q: What Kind Of Payment Terms Are Available?
A: T/T, WESTERN UNION are acceptable.
Contact Person: Fiona Zhang