Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||200-300 KG/H||Warranty:||12 Months|
garlic processing equipment,
garlic processing plant
Customized Garlic Processing Machine Ginger Slicer Onion Chips Cutter
|Name||Garlic Slicer Ginger Onion Chips Cutter|
|Feature||1)It can cut into different size by changing blade easily.|
|2)Simple structure,easily operation|
|3)It is suitable for small food processing plant.|
|4) Corrosion resistance,longer service life|
|Customized||Voltage is customized|
|Package||by standard exporting plywood case|
|Delivery Time||3 Workdays after payment|
|Transportation||DHL,TNT,UPS,FedEx Express,or customized|
1. Automatic Onion Slicer Machine is suitable for onion and garlic slice cutting with the size 1-3MM. Suitable for catering industry, cateens, food processing factory.
2. This machine adopts stainless steel, the blades is processed with special heated treatment, durable and anti-friction, which is under food hygienic standard. It has stable performance, simple operation, convenient cleaning.
1. Q: How is The Quality Of The Products?
A: With the goal of becoming the leading brand in this filed, we keep exploring in research,quality development for the past 15 years. We are confident to satisfy you with our guaranteed quality.
2. Q: How to Operate And Install The Machinery?
A: Manuals will be provided together with machinery;and we usually assemble the machinery and test it before shipment.
3. Q: What is The Solution For Faults During The Use Of The Machinery?
A: You shall send us the details of the machinery and the failure statements with a photo or a video if necessary,Then we will offer you the professional instructions and suggestions until the machinery works normally.
4. Q: What Details Are Important Before Ordering The Processing Line?
A: The processing materials, capacity requirements,ichnography of your plant,and also your kind customized requirements shall be provided to us before making accurate plans for you.
5. Q: What Kind Of Payment Terms Are Available?
A: T/T, L/C,WESTERN UNION are acceptable.
Contact Person: Fiona Zhang