Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Voltage:||380V|
|Power:||1.5 KW||Weight:||120 KG|
meat manufacturing equipment,
meat processing plant equipment
Large Capacity 500-800 Kg/H Chicken Meat ,Fresh Meat Processing Machine
1. The machine is compact in structure, beautiful in appearance, optimized in hygienic design and easy to clean;
2. With universal joint brake casters, it can be flexibly dispatched to improve production efficiency;
3. The machine adopts double-edged cutting, and the upper and lower two sets of cross-cutting tools process the meat without damaging the dietary fiber.
4. Organization, the cut surface is fresh, making the product thin and uniform and working efficiency;
5. The body blade and the parts in contact with food are made of materials that meet the national food safety regulations, and there is no pollution to the food;
6. This machine is easy to operate and convenient for users.
Cutting size: 6-40mm
Feed port size: 200*120mm
Why choose us?
1. Q: How is The Quality Of The Products?
A: With the goal of becoming the leading brand in this filed, we keep exploring in research,quality development for the past 15 years. We are confident to satisfy you with our guaranteed quality.
2. Q: How to Operate And Install The Machinery?
A: Manuals will be provided together with machinery;and we usually assemble the machinery and test it before shipment.
3.Q: What is The Solution For Faults During The Use Of The Machinery?
A: You shall send us the details of the machinery and the failure statements with a photo or a video if necessary,Then we will offer you the professional instructions and suggestions until the machinery works normally.
4. Q: What Details Are Important Before Ordering The Processing Line?
A: The processing materials, capacity requirements,ichnography of your plant,and also your kind customized requirements shall be provided to us before making accurate plans for you.
5. Q: What Kind Of Payment Terms Are Available?
A: T/T, L/C,WESTERN UNION are acceptable.
Contact Person: Layla Liu