Payment & Shipping Terms:
fruit processing machine,
fruit processing plant
High Quality Double Frequency Conversion Multifunction Vegetable Cutter
1. This machine can cut the long strip onion, garlic, chives, celery, cabbage,fish,bean curd, spinach, banana chips, melons,ect.
2. Replace the cutter disk to cut vegetable, such as bamboo shoots, carrots, chill ect.
3. Shred slice,Apply to the central canteen and vegetable processing industry.
4. Its cutting sizes are controlled by an inverter on the control box.
5. Potato,carrot and bamboo shoots ect can be sliced and shredded by changing specfic size of slice blade or shredding blade.
|Cutting Size||0~60mm Adjustbale|
This machine can cut the long strip onion, garlic, chives, celery, cabbage,fish,bean curd, spinach, banana chips, melons,ect.
Packaging & Shipping:
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Packaging||Standard export packaging by wooden case|
|Loading Port||Guangzhou or Shenzhen|
|Delivery Time||Within 3-5 days|
|Shipping Terms||By Sea, By Express, By Air|
1. Q: How is The Quality Of The Products?
A: With the goal of becoming the leading brand in this filed, we keep exploring in research,quality development for the past 15 years. We are confident to satisfy you with our guaranteed quality.
2. Q: How to Operate And Install The Machinery?
A: Manuals will be provided together with machinery;and we usually assemble the machinery and test it before shipment.
3.Q: What is The Solution For Faults During The Use Of The Machinery?
A: You shall send us the details of the machinery and the failure statements with a photo or a video if necessary,Then we will offer you the professional instructions and suggestions until the machinery works normally.
4. Q: What Details Are Important Before Ordering The Processing Line?
A: The processing materials, capacity requirements,ichnography of your plant,and also your kind customized requirements shall be provided to us before making accurate plans for you.
5. Q: What Kind Of Payment Terms Are Available?
A: T/T, L/C,WESTERN UNION are acceptable.
Contact Person: Layla Liu