Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Capacity:||300kg/h|
meat manufacturing equipment,
meat processing plant equipment
1. The machine is used for tenderizing and rolling of boneless meat and steak mwat instead of purely manual processin
2. This machine can not only tenderize meat, but also cut off muscle fibers. It can choose different functions according to different meat. The frame is made of stainless steel, and the inlet and outlet are designed safely.
3. Small power, high safety factor
4. Adjustment is simple, easy to clean
5. The blades can be customized according to customer's requirements
6. Suitable for restaurants, factories, meat joint factories, restaurants, supermarkets, meat market processing, food processing factories, etc.
Machine size: 650mm * 450mm * 970mm
Material:304 stainless steel
Material inlet size:200mm
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Packaging||Standard export packaging by wooden case|
|Loading Port||Guangzhou or Shenzhen|
|Delivery Time||Within 3-5 days|
|Shipping Terms||By Sea, By Express, By Air|
1. Q: How is The Quality Of The Products?
A: With the goal of becoming the leading brand in this filed, we keep exploring in research,quality development for the past 15 years. We are confident to satisfy you with our guaranteed quality.
2. Q: How to Operate And Install The Machinery?
A: Manuals will be provided together with machinery;and we usually assemble the machinery and test it before shipment.
3.Q: What is The Solution For Faults During The Use Of The Machinery?
A: You shall send us the details of the machinery and the failure statements with a photo or a video if necessary,Then we will offer you the professional instructions and suggestions until the machinery works normally.
4. Q: What Details Are Important Before Ordering The Processing Line?
A: The processing materials, capacity requirements,ichnography of your plant,and also your kind customized requirements shall be provided to us before making accurate plans for you.
5. Q: What Kind Of Payment Terms Are Available?
A: T/T, L/C,WESTERN UNION are acceptable.
Contact Person: Layla Liu